The North University Neighborhood Association (NUNA) welcomes you to central Austin living. As you begin to settle in, we hope we may be of benefit in helping you learn how City of Austin services work in our area as well as activities and interests that our neighbors have that you may wish to participate in. On the NUNA website you will find information about daily life issues as trash collection and parking permits, utilities and internet use options. And we hope you will explore some of the places and activities that are available in our area.
We invite you to join our neighborhood association, NUNA. Information about joining as well as meeting times are also available on the website NUNA membership is a great way to get involved and meet your new neighbors. For more information about how to get involved, please feel free to contact any of our NUNA officers.
- April NUNA General Membership MeetingMonday, April 4th at Sparky Park. 6:30pm. You are invited to attend the April General meeting of NUNA . The meeting is next Monday, April 4, at 6:30pm. It will be held in-person at Sparky Park, 3701 Grooms St. We will sit outside the building on the patio! I have attached the meeting Agenda as well as the Secretary’s minutes for the 2-7-22 General meeting. We will also discuss […]
- The December NUNA News has arrived!Click here to download the latest issue of the NUNA Newsletter. In This NUNA Newsletter: NUNA’s Outreach to Two Afghan Families 33rd Street Bridge Project Southwest Quadrant News Roger Binkley Memorial Bench Dedication Dogs of NUNA Our New Afghan Neighbors
- Help for refugees moving to NUNANeighbors, a group of us in NUNA are joining forces to help support two families of refugees from Afghanistan who’ve just moved into the neighborhood on 31st. With apologies for mass unsolicited email, I am reaching out to people I know in the neighborhood with school-aged kids in case you want to help. Here are […]
- Hemphill Park: 33rd St Bridge ProposalAttached find pictures provided by the COA team working on the 33rd St Bridge refurbishment. They will be presenting this project at the October Monday General Meeting.
- NUNA News deliverers neededNUNA Neighbors, You’ve all probably received copies of the NUNA News on your doorsteps. Those copies just don’t fall from the skies. Some of your neighbors volunteer to distribute the News once every two months. It’s a needed and much appreciated task that only takes about an hour to complete. NUNA needs volunteers to help with distribution of the News. If […]